Thursday, July 15, 2010

Getting Pregnant Online Games

SUMMER aussieBum

Summer and 'good start! ... we already are tanned ... and with his mind elsewhere! We look forward to just stay all day at sea and can stay together all the time! :)
... The holidays are the moments that more 'wait during the year ... ... Already a few little taste of the sea we had !!!...
But leave and stay away from home for a while really deserve it! ... Moments lived every day ... from waking up to breakfast, from sea to dinner from the night asleep together! :)
Meanwhile, preparations are beginning to gain momentum ... and I have already bought the new costume to use on vacation! ... RED! ... Just like I said in my post on Etnaland ... I decided to buy a tight red boxer ... on me and actually did the same effect! Compared to the black ... made it seem more loooong 'big pack! : D: D eheheh ... Long live the rossiiii costume! : D: D ...
Maybe next year I'll be even more 'physical fitness by starting in September ... AussieBum buy one of these?? :)










Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment