Thursday, September 30, 2010

Twinhan 7045a Usb Tuner Win 7 Driver

100,000 hits!

Well I came to 100,000 hits! Wow!
Thanks to all my friends that make me company in this experience of the blog!
... of course this blog would be nothing without my BAMBOLINA ! Thanks to him I can give here, images and emotions about all of us!
Lately I've been a bit snubbed the web in favor of lots of other nice things! But this place will always be ideally "site of Guy and Doll" ... with all the special moments and thoughts of the day! ... More 'different hobbies that I love ... the travel the cinema , the sports and fitness , ... and the boys a little less (i super cool) ... but it's always someone will win! Now am pretty settled with G.! :)
I would not forget anyone, but all are special to me! Thanks to everyone I really comment ... In no particular order: VareseX, Majin, Rano, Francis, Loran, Unaware, K @ rl, Skram, the Novios, Leo, the naughty, Manipiccole, Oxum, Scorpio, Mauro / Catherine Gaihardo, "fag", Joshua, Rock, Lord, Piccololord, Teo, Bluedeep, Frederick, Lizzy, Enrique, PD, my great friend Mayara ... and many others ... including those enter without leave comments! :)
More than 100,230 visits and 199,210 page views! THANKS TO ALL!
... PS: I love you G! :):)




0 comments:

Post a Comment