Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Graph Chart Of Obesity In Singapore Recently Year

Back in the Gym! ... David Costa ES Collection

After a summer of hot ... sea, holiday and relax ... season returns more 'fresh and return to normal life ... which also includes a return to the good habit of ' proper diet and physical activity so much! :) ... I signed up back in the gym! ... and after successful pre-summer ... I could maintain in August and September ... I introduce myself to the gym with renewed strength and a great desire to improve ...!
I feel very good indeed! I can not wear clothes when I walked more 'for a long time! ... I look in the mirror and see a handsome guy! ... Of course there is still 'a lot of work ... I'm not a model, not a sculpted, athletic guy like DAVID COSTA ... but I feel much better! I am comfortable with myself ... and I know my body and what it does well and what hurts ... that is an exaggeration! Rest an admirer of good food, sweets ... but first is the well, physical activity and proper nutrition! There 's time for one and the other thing ... Going out to dinner of course mouth-watering dishes ... but it is important to remember not to overdo it! ... And remember that the day after I must not forget the gym, spartan food! I think it is possible to combine both ... and I hope we can do it!
Unlike in April, this time beginning to constant physical activity at least three times a week for about two hours at a time ... summer with a distance of at least 7 months ...!!! Who knows what I can do?? :)
photos and videos DAVID COSTA ... that 2011 will be a testimonial of ES Collection

0 comments:

Post a Comment