Saturday, January 8, 2011

Aubrey Miles Xerex Free Watch

32 YEARS OLD

Well I got to 32! Yes ... are already 32 and I do not understand! advancing years ... in fact I do not mind! Rather they are happy with what I achieved with age! I would not go back to the years as a kid or a teenager because they were the years when I do not understand, where I was not comfortable with myself and with others! But now I have knowledge of me ... of who I am and what I can do! I'm strong and I handle many situations! ... Despite this I sometimes feel like a kid compared to my peers! I feel like a "son"! ... I never forged ahead and quell'insoddisfazione almost innate in their twenties today is not mine! Watching kids my age do not recognize myself! ... I think I'm different, but maybe some of my friends are like that! ... Of course I try to be surrounded by people who think like me! ... so I still enjoy and I am glad! :) ... Moreover, I do not know what to say self-! :)
This day I hope to spend with my super G.! ... and already we were together at midnight and I got her sweet wishes after a lovely evening at dinner! :)
... Today, Sunday, we'll celebrate together cuddling in bed ... and then going to see the highly anticipated -TRON Legacy ... (Free admission with my birthday-UCI cinemas ... eheh) ... of which, a month ago, we have already seen the first film of the '80s ...!

0 comments:

Post a Comment