Saturday, January 29, 2011

Quest Card Washington

common ... 3yo and a half! TAORMINA

Three and a half years ... and not hear! At every important occasion I definitely repeat! ... But what can I say again that we love each other well and together we enjoy so much ... and through the months and the years we have increasingly common memories and experiences? :) ... Lately I'm feeling more and more ... I feel that us together we have a past ... experience ... common memories ... When we speak we of course have gained many positive experiences that allow us to build a special relationship ... well-established as a couple we can talk about the past because our experiences are now so many that we can really do envy ...! ... Not everything is rosy, of course ... but what relationship does not have any sins? ... But I think every time that together we can create beautiful overshadows everything that daily remain unscathed! WE ARE TWO! We are accomplices, lovers, friends ... before any other person you come to me ... and I for you! Our every thought, action ... is scheduled for two! For me it is unthinkable that there is him and I think it is a mutual thought! ... We have much more to enjoy! ... But now ... after 3yo and a half I can say that we have something to share, remember and be able to tell (do you remember when you wrote our initials in a heart on the beach SanVito? ... And much more) ... This is our story! :) I LOVE YOU! ... Of course more ... :)
... the evening was wonderful! ... First we went to dinner ... Recalling our first dinner on the evening of the first meeting ... Obviously this time we knew everything about us ... even our taste ... and trying a new restaurant opened by a week ... we made groped by sweet and savory delights of the restaurant! FLAN ... Especially the chocolate has really filled! :):) ...
The evening, however, continued in our Latvian ... where between pampering and a full belly ... we relaxed exchange our gifts ... the fantastic boxer COCKSOX coming directly from Australia ... Wow! : D ... Of course, trying them, removing them and putting them ... we let go a. .. : P: p: p

0 comments:

Post a Comment