Thursday, March 10, 2011

$99 Dollar Gown Sale Dates

The bidet of the saints

do not know why, menstrual m'uncina a sense of nausea, a cute and separate ourselves, like a guillotine ... splitting two webs of paper. Two packages of bottle.
Reason impasse?
can not be unknown for some time to turn the peaceful city. Ok. Moves the callus from the feet to habits. But now demand, they, that I walk in the middle of the domino domain Saviano. That wherever, orbit, I may be face to face with that maschiliforme cocotte, with his head from chocolate Easter egg-shaped. In bookstores titled or not, all open with his pacchettoni Come away with me. Ribollita words boiled dry on television, just now, on paper Feltrinelli (for the time to acclimatise). I am forced to see the egg SFET stuck on all the cocks posters, posters of Wired, the electoral conditions, the vaginal itching. Care tyranny of the voting populace, here Saviano, a phenomenon of the anus! Annual well. Advanced as the ciborium mendacious media since I wonder when you will bear the figure made in cardboard. Little soul to the democratic, demographic, I ask, please, if this is not a dictatorship that I must suffer. Board to keep the Libyans Mu'ammar Gaddafi.

0 comments:

Post a Comment